- Is your work microwave and dishwasher safe?
Yes! Unless indicated otherwise in the product description, all pots are made with food-safe glazes and are microwave and dishwasher safe, but they're not indestructible. If you drop them or knock them against other hard objects they can chip or break, so you'll still need to be careful when handling them! Many potters do suggest careful hand washing, but it is not necessary.
- All pieces will be packaged with care and shipped out within 3-7 business days of purchase. I will be in touch with a tracking number once your piece(s) ship.
- Shipping costs are determined by the weight of the item once boxed. I do not charge more than USPS shipping rates, and will refund any shipping overages that occur once the item sends. Right now, I only offer USPS, but I will expand to UPS and possibly others when I get a hang of this part.
- If you purchased more than one item and I can safely combine them into one package, you will likely receive a partial shipping refund. Sometimes it's safer for the items to ship separately with their own specific cushioning. My first goal is to ensure your pieces do not arrive broken. But if they do ...
- Pottery is fragile and sometimes things happen in transit. If your item arrives broken, please contact me immediately. I must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery to set up a replacement order.
May I pick-up my order if I'm local to Fort Collins? Absolutely! Just select the local pickup option at checkout and the cost of shipping will be removed. I will reach out to you within 1-2 business days (via the email address you provide at checkout) to coordinate a day and time that works for both of us. All pickups will be done at a neutral location